STINKY PINKY RIDDLES
The idea is simple, I'll give you a clue, and you come up with a two-word rhyming answer.
Example: What's another way of saying:
A smelly finger? A stinky pinky!
An amusing rabbit? A funny bunny!
Here are five harder ones (answers below):
1. What does a one-legged pirate stand on?
2. Name a vegetable that mimics anything?
3. What's another name for a talkative taxi driver?
4. What do you call a pony with laryngitis?
5. A cushion for a small, armor plated animal
from South America?
1. A peg leg
2. A carrot parrot
3. A blabby cabbie or a gabby cabbie
4. A hoarse horse
5. An Armadillo pillow
GO BACK TO FUN!